Audio Messages and Interviews
Featured Audio Interview: August 2017
Apathy and Complacency in the Church
Tony recently had the privilege of sitting down with Rick Renner, Bible teacher and pastor of Good News Church in Moscow, Russia, to discuss the current spiritual climate of the Church. In addition, they discussed how various aspects of a person’s culture can affect the way they hear and process Scripture.
What Caring People Need to Know About Suicide
An Audio Interview with Dr. Dale Doty and Dr. Timothy Doty of Christian Family Institute
Tony recently interviewed two professional counselors about suicide. What are the warning signs of a person who is dealing with suicidal thoughts? What can caring people do to help people that are struggling? What is the difference between crisis intervention and longer-term support?
Free Audio Messages
Click on a message to listen. Right-click on a message and choose “Save Link As” to download the message.
New: Message Series by Tony Cooke
- Grace Conference Part 1
- Grace Conference Part 2
- Grace Conference Part 3
- Grace Conference Part 4
- Grace Conference Part 5
Introductory Messages from Series by Tony Cooke
- Introductory Lesson for God’s Heart Concerning Marriage, Divorce, and Remarriage by Tony Cooke
- Introductory Lesson for One on One – The Power and the Principles of Effective Personal Ministry by Tony Cooke
- Introductory Lesson for The Grace of God by Tony Cooke
- Introductory Lesson for Keys to Studying and Interpreting the Bible by Tony Cooke
- How Big is Your God? (From the series, The Wonderful Nature of God) by Tony Cooke
To purchase any message above or purchase the series that the message is a part of, please visit our Bookstore.
Single Messages and Interviews
- What Caring People Need to Know About Suicide
- Thinking (and Ministering) Outside the Box
- Life Talk with Delaina – 086
- Becoming a Go and Do Church
- Leading Through Trauma
- What Shall This Man Do?
- Bouncing Back – Keys to Recovering from Mistakes
- Relavance Without Compromise
- Learning to Forget
- Influence Beyond the Curb – Becoming an Evangelistic Church
- Crossing the T’s and Dotting the I’s
- Enhancing Creativity in Pulpit Communication
- Walking Through a Church Crisis
- Money Intelligence – Wisely Managing the 90%
- What Pastors Need to Know About Mental Health Issues
- How to Give Effective Altar Calls by Pastor Dave Williams
- How to Give Aggressive Altar Calls
- How Leaders Listen
- Ministry Killers – The Glory, Dealing with Ego Issues in Ministry by Tony Cooke
Tony Cooke Ministries Podcast
A podcast is a method of publishing files (audio/video) to the Internet, allowing users to subscribe to a feed and receive new files automatically through a free subscription.
How Do I Subscribe to the Podcast?
This is best done with Apple’s free iTunes player. Click here to download the free iTunes player and install it on your hard drive. Once you do this, click here to subscribe to Tony Cooke’s Audio Podcast.
Once you are subscribed to our podcast, iTunes will automatically download the newest updates and audio files when you connect to the Internet.
This is the best way to ensure that you receive the most updated teaching from Tony Cooke Ministries!