Leadership Lessons from Noah
- Plan ahead….It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit….When you’re 600 years old someone might ask you to do something really big.
- Don’t listen to critics….do what must be done.
- Build on high ground.
- For safety’s sake….travel in pairs.
- Two heads are better than one.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage….The cheetahs were on board, but then so were the turtles.
- Take care of your animals as if they were the last ones on earth.
- Don’t forget that we’re all in the same boat.
- When things get really deep, don’t sit there and complain….Shovel!
- Stay below deck during the storm.
- The ark was built by amateurs….the Titanic was built by professionals.
- If you have to start over….have a friend by your side.
- Remember that woodpeckers inside are often a bigger threat than the storm outside.
- Don’t miss the boat. Repeat….DO NOT miss the boat.
- No matter how bleak it looks….there’s always a rainbow on the horizon.
– Author Unknown